As I have been becoming more confident with my body recently, my style has been changing. I’ve started shopping in different shops, buying clothes I wouldn’t normally even consider and loving it. I decided at the beginning of the year I wanted to change up my style. it’s taken till now to fully feel comfortable enough to do it. I have always been a leggings and hoodie kind of girl, the looser and oversized the better. Coming out of that comfort zone has been fun and refreshing. So here are the outfits I have been posting on my Instagram over the last week. There are a few Recurring items which have become my stables.
- Riverisland – high waisted blue ripped jeans
- Riverisland – orange front twist crop top
- Riverisland – White wide fit slip on plimsolls (Says wide fit but they don’t feel wide fit).
- Pretty little things – light wash denim shacket
- H&M – pink dress
- Primark – striped crop tshirt
- Pretty little things – black bodysuit
- Topshop – pink crop top